Here are the top 3 goals you should have in 2024, according to your zodiac sign!
Aries(March 21 – April 20)
1. Focus on the problems in your life that need solving, instead of being distracted by travel or work.
2. Learn how to meditate. No one needs to learn how to meditate and live in the moment more than you.
3. Do something very small but very nice for someone else every day. This will help you remember how much is going on in the world outside your bubble.
Taurus(April 21 – May 21)
1. Listen more than talk.
2. Accept that you can’t control other people’s feelings, only your own.
3. Find more things that make you happy that you don’t have to depend on anyone else for: like sports, enrolling in various courses, or reading a book every month. This will remind you that your loved ones are the most important thing, but you still need to find fulfillment on your own.
Gemini(May 22 – June 21)
1. When you feel yourself starting to get upset, let your feelings surface instead of burying and avoiding them. You can put them down on paper or talk to your best friend, it doesn’t matter which way you do it.
2. Try to be a better friend and try something new every month. The key is to do small things like texting someone that you’re thinking of them or calling a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while, maybe even sending someone a real card. When you start with smaller things, it seems much less intimidating and much easier to achieve.
3. Follow up on any invitation you receive work-related, social events, or anything else. Once you’ve agreed to participate, don’t change your mind unless you have a good reason, like being sick, for example. Take advantage of this year to become the trusted person people can count on.
Cancer(June 22 – July 21)
1. Work on your ability to forgive. This doesn’t just have to mean forgiving someone to the face, but forgiving someone inside and letting go of the anger you feel, for your happiness.
2. Find a physical activity/sport that requires you and to which you dedicate yourself once a week. It can be a slower-paced physical activity like yoga or something as intense as rock climbing or whatever.
3. Try something that allows you to make friends outside of your comfort zone with familiar faces, like a Zumba class or the local soccer team. It’s time to give yourself a chance to branch out and meet people who are different from you.
Leo(July 22 – August 22)
1. Try to improve yourself by enrolling in a class that teaches a subject you know nothing about but have always been fascinated by.
2. Approach a co-worker you’ve never spent much time talking to in the past. Ask him questions about his family and friends and make an effort to be someone who listens and remembers things about people. It is one of the most important things in the world.
3. Be generous with yourself now and then. You’re always doing things for other people, but it’s good to take a break sometimes and do something nice for yourself, like a day at the spa, a quiet evening at home, a delicious meal at a restaurant, whatever makes you happy and relaxed.
Virgo(August 23 – September 22)
1. Stop being on the phone before bed. Say STOP. Half an hour before bed, put your phone in a place where you can’t easily reach it.
2. Find three more long-term things that will make you feel better or happier instead of always focusing on short-term things like alcohol, food, shopping, and anything else of that nature. Things like alcohol, food, and exciting purchases are fine in moderation, but you need to find 3 long-term solutions to help with your anxiety, such as yoga, walking, therapy, healthier eating/cooking, and exercise classes. Anything HELPS.
3. Place more value on friends who are there for you support you and make you happy, instead of dividing your time and energy between friends who deserve you and friends who don’t.
Libra(September 23 – October 22)
1. Don’t look at your phone when you’re with your friends. Okay, if you need to check it now and then, that’s fine. But when you’re at a restaurant having a drink together or just having fun at one of your favorite places, put your phone on silent in your bag and stop looking at it.
2. Stop struggling to make decisions. Every important decision you make must be firm, not waver around it.
3. Make an effort to read the news every day, read more books, watch documentaries, go to lectures, watch online lectures, and read articles from reputed publications. Bring more content into your life that helps you learn and figure out how you feel about things instead of taking the information from those around you as they understand it.
Scorpio(October 23 – November 21)
1. Try to understand why you struggle with jealousy and possessiveness. Do this in whatever way you think will help you the most: psychological books, online seminars or lectures, therapy, talking to loved ones. Anything that will help you figure out why you struggle with the need to control things and keep them from others.
2. Spend less time on social media. No one is telling you to give up everything, but spend less time, even if it means only 10 minutes in the minus at first, then more and more. That way it will seem reasonable and achievable in the long run.
3. Find a very specific hobby that has nothing to do with anything you do at work and make time for it at least once a week.
Sagittarius(November 22 – December 21)
1. Make a list of the things you want to accomplish at the beginning of each month. Then take them in stride and make them happen.
2. Talk to friends about your 2024 resolutions, get advice from people you trust, and reward yourself in small, healthy ways when you accomplish something important to you.
3. Be more organized. You don’t have to turn your life upside down, but start creating small habits that will help you feel more in control of the little details in your life.
Capricorn(December 22 – January 19)
1. Find more ways to relax outside of work. Do something that takes your mind completely off work and places it somewhere different.
2. Stop responding to non-urgent work emails after work hours, especially at night.
3. Let volunteering become a part of your life in some way. Help a non-profit organization once a month, do charity work, or find any other way to help.
Aquarius(January 20 – February 18)
1. Learn how to better support your loved ones. Call your sister when you’re having a rough month, ask your mom for advice, text your friend when you’ve had a bad day, and ask if they can come over. Start relying on people who want to help you.
2. Look up. Make eye contact with people. Look at the world around you. How often? Always. Let this become a regular part of your life and a regular thing you do.
3. Make more time in your life for a humanitarian cause you’ve always cared about and wanted to get more involved with. If not now, when will you ever?
Pisces(February 19 – March 20)
1. Do more things for yourself and don’t tell people about it. Save money for a luxury item you want, take a class, go to the gym, and make room in your daily routine for the things you care about. Do it for yourself.
2. Learn how to enjoy solitude. Even if you prefer not to be alone, find things to do alone. Reading books, watching late-night TV series, or whatever. Just find a way to love your own company.
3. Start speaking for yourself. Start going after what you want and what you deserve. Start telling people when they hurt you.